I am very grateful to be in a position to make a purchase of a beach house. If you are considering selling a beach house please feel free to contact me via the contact form on this website.
Please note that if you’re a previous owner and would still like to use the house after it is sold I am open to interesting arrangements and totally cool with making that happen for you.
- $300,000 – $500,000 (I am open to cheaper fixxer uppers but the house must be able to appraise and be financed)
- Walking distance to beach (While I love being on the water I want to be 2 or 3 doors back)
- Near public beach access (It is amazing how fast those get repaired after a storm!)
- Must have car port or garage (to store golf cart, Jeep and fishing gear)
- I am most interested in Surf City (the area between the 2 bridges), however, I have not ruled out other areas of TI and am even considering Emerald Isle.
This will be house #5 for me and I am very familiar with the buying process in North Carolina. I’m pre-approved w/ my lender and have down payment cash in hand. Any offer I make on a property will come with significant due diligence cash. If you’re using a real estate agent they will basically be happy to see a strong, clean offer and happy to learn that I’m extremely easy going w/ no surprises.
This will be a rental home. While I fully intend on using it and will block off several weeks and months for myself, if you’ve rented from me before and are looking for a great experience I hope to be able to offer that to you again. Unfortunately, I stay pretty busy on the mainland. I’m in no rush to buy but I am indeed prepared to do so. I’ll be sure to update this page when I have news.